BUILT BY DRIVERS FOR DRIVERS.
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits
To create the best work environment for our employees, we offer competitive pay and benefits. We understand that happy and healthy employees provide the best service!
Benefit package for drivers only:
While it is the goal of the company to allow drivers off on holidays, it is not guaranteed. In the event in which a driver works a holiday the pay will be holiday pay plus load pay.
- Vacation - $200 per day
- 10 days after 1 year
- 15 days after 5 years
- 20 days after 10 years
- Sick Days
- 5 per year
- Accumulate up to 20
- Recruiting Bonus - $1,500
Recruiting bonus is paid to existing driver if he/she recruits a new driver for the company. The recruit must work a minimum of 90 days for the employee to receive the bonus.
- Average Driver Pay over $80,000/yr - Top Pay over $100,000/yr
MINIMUM TANK TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
Drivers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer experience.
- Valid US driver’s license for the past 12 months.
- Able to obtain TWIC Card and Hazmat Endorsement.
- Have a verifiable work history and references.
- Have an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Able to meet minimum medical qualifications set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
DRIVE FOR GUILLORY PETROLEUM TRANSPORT